- 1 Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only)
- 2 Required files for download:
- 3 Guide To Unbrick:
- 4 So, now you have Unbrick OPPO A37FW. Enjoy your device again. Bricked devices mostly are the results of wrong file flashing so avoid the faulty files. If you like the post don’t forget to share it!!
- 5 Share this:
Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only)
Required files for download:
Guide To Unbrick:
- Extract the Stock ROM on the desktop and find Msm8x39DownloadTool.exe.
- Now just left click on the START Logo, from the menu select device manager.
- Power off your device connect it to PC by USB, after power off just hold VOL UP and VOL DOWN buttons at same time.
- Press those buttons until the device manager gets refreshed (blinked).
- In the device manager, you will see a new port is added.
- Now open the EXE file we recently extracted.
- There you will see COM instead of the device not connected.
- If you see COM then it is ready to download. Tick right on the RESET AFTER DOWNLOAD and press the START button.
- After downloading, the device will reboot automatically.
- If in case it didn’t reboot just disconnect the device and hold the power button until it starts.