On this page, we have contained the official link to download the Samsung SM-G130M Repair Firmware (4 files) on your Computer. which can be used to download and load the Repair Flash File on your Samsung SM-G130M.
Samsung SM-G130M Repair Firmware (4 files)
Password = www.miraclesoftsolution.com
How to Flash Samsung SM-G130M Repair Firmware (4 files)
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your computer (if Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Odin Downloader on your Computer (if you already have Odin Downloader then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract the above Samsung SM-G130M Repair Firmware (4 files) on your computer. After extracting the firmware you will be able to see similar files (file name varies as per device model number):
- Power Off your Samsung SM-G130M Device.
- Now, you need to boot your Samsung Device into the Download Mode. To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Home + Volume Down Key at the same time for 8 seconds.
- Once you have booted into the download mode, you will be able to see the Warning Triangle on your device screen. Now, you need to press the Volume UP key to continue.
- Open Odin Downloader (you have downloaded).
- Once Odin Downloader is launched, you need to connect your Samsung Device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Once your device is connected, Odin will automatically detect it and you will be able to see the Added message in Odin Log area.
- Now, Click on the BL button and select the BL file from your firmware folder.
- Now, Click on the AP button and select the AP file from your firmware folder.
- Now, Click on the CP button and select the CP file from your firmware folder.
- Now, Click on the CSC button and select the CSC file from your firmware folder.
- Now, Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process. Flashing Process may take more than 5 minutes to complete.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Pass message in Odin. Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, restart your device (ignore if your device is already started).