Samsung R350 ADB FRP File Download Link
Device name : Samsung R350
File Type : Enable ADB
Security : No Password
File Format : .tar
Credit : Free
Download Link: ENABLE_ADB_SAM R350
What is ADB ?
ADB stand for Android Debug Bridge.ADB can control your device over USB from a computer, copy files back and forth, install and uninstall apps, run shell commands, and more.
- Odin Flash tool
- Samsung USB device driver
- Samsung ADB device driver
How to remove FRP lock after Enable ADB Mode
- Power on device
- Open Z3X tool or any supported box
- Connect device through USB Data cable
- Check on Tool automatically device show on Tool screen
- Select device and go to FRP reset tab of Tool
- Click on FRP reset tab and wait while perform step
- Device reboot and power on again,enjoy
How to use Samsung R350 ADB ENABLE FRP File
1. Download Samsung ENABLE ADB FRP file of your Model Number from the link(s) above.
2. Download and install Windows drivers for your Samsung Smartphone on your PC.
3. Extract the Samsung ENABLE ADB File onto a folder on your PC.
4. Choose either of the Samsung flash tools listed below for detailed instructions on how to flash Samsung ENABLE_ADB FRP File using either of the tools.