Samsung A510F ADB FRP File Download Link
Device name : Samsung A510F
File Type : Enable ADB
Security : No Password
File Format : .tar
Credit : Free
Download Link: ENABLE_ADB_SAM A510F
What is ADB ?
ADB stand for Android Debug Bridge.ADB can control your device over USB from a computer, copy files back and forth, install and uninstall apps, run shell commands, and more.
- Odin Flash tool
- Samsung USB device driver
- Samsung ADB device driver
How to remove FRP lock after Enable ADB Mode
- Power on device
- Open Z3X tool or any supported box
- Connect device through USB Data cable
- Check on Tool automatically device show on Tool screen
- Select device and go to FRP reset tab of Tool
- Click on FRP reset tab and wait while perform step
- Device reboot and power on again,enjoy
How to use Samsung A510F ADB ENABLE FRP File
1. Download Samsung ENABLE_ADB FRP file of your Model Number from the link(s) above.
2. Download and install Windows drivers for your Samsung Smartphone on your PC.
3. Extract the Samsung ENABLE_ADB File onto a folder on your PC.
4. Choose either of the Samsung flash tools listed below for detailed instructions on how to flash Samsung ENABLE_ADB FRP File using either of the tools.