HOW TO UNBRICK MOTOROLA PHONEZ
TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UNBRICK MOTOROLA PHONEZ
- 1 : Since this process will erase all data stored in the internal storage, you might need to backup all your data. If you already rooted you can install MyBackup or Titanium Backup.
- 2 : Download RSD Lite and install it on a Windows PC / Laptop, RSD Lite 6.1.4 are advised, as some users are having problems using the previous version.
- 3 : Download the stock firmware/fastboot file HERE
- 4 : Extract the firmware/fastboot file that you have been downloaded in step 3.
- 5 : Open the extracted folder, find file end with .xml and open it with notepad, remove any lines which contains “GetVar”, “var” or “oem”.
- 6 : Open RSD Lite 6.1.4, press the “…” button, finds the xml files that you have been edited in step 5.
- 7 : Turn off your phone first, press and hold the following three buttons (volume-up + volume-down + power button) for a few seconds until your phone switches into “Boot Mode Selection Menu”, scroll down with the volume-down to highlight “AP Fastboot “then press volume up to select it, you will get into” AP Fastboot Flash Mode “.
- 8 : Next connect your device to the PC via USB cable, your device models will be recognized as XT907.
- 9 : Press the “Start” button and the flashing process will run, wait a moment.
- 10 : Done. Your Verizon Droid RAZR M will reboot and returned to the stock factory firmware.