How to Remove FRP Without DA file On Secure boot 2018
What is Device Protection, or Factory Reset Protection (FRP)?
Android devices provide built-in security features you can use to protect your device and information, including screen locks and data encryption. Data protection, or Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username and password previously set up on the device.
How does FRP work?
When you perform a Factory Data Reset, all settings are returned to the factory default settings. All data is erased, including files and downloaded apps.
If you have a Google Account set up on the device, FRP is active. This means that after the reset, you’ll be required to log in to the Google Account using the username and password. If you have multiple Google Accounts set up on the device, you can log in using any of the accounts.
If an unauthorised person tries to reset the device by another method, the device would still require log-in using the Google username and password. This means that if your device is lost or stolen, another person would not be able to reset it and use it.
Guide to Remove FRP Without DA file On Secure boot 2018
- Start up the Phone and navigate to WIFI page
- Select See all Wi-Fi Networks
- Select Add new Network
- Now touch Enter the SSID for keyboard to popup
- When key board pops up, touch the T-Shirt icon
- Swipe to the left so as to navigate to FONT tab
- Under font tab, touch the second box which is not highlighted for the share button to appear
- Now touch the share icon which pops up to the screen and select Xender
- Use Xender on another Phone to transfer QuickShortcut .apk into the FRP Phone
- Install and Launch QuickShortcut app
- Scroll down the menu and Select OOBE
- From the drop down, select the first option which is com.mediatek.oobe/com.mediatek.oobe.WizardActivity
- Now tap Launch this activity
- Choose your country from the list and touch Next icon
- Keep pressing next till you see’, Congratulation Successful
- The phone will take you back to WiFi page
- Just Swipe from the top of your device and touch settings icon
- Scroll down and open About phone
- Tap on build number 7 times to enable developers option
- Back and Goto developers option and enable OEM unlock
- That all you can now press home key and set HiOS launcher as default
- Congrats…. you just successfully bypass FRP on the Phone.
…You can now reboot or continue using the phone.