These are the instructions to flash Any Android smartphone scatter firmware using SP Flash Tool
Note: Your phone should have at least 40-50 percent of battery before performing this flashing process.
- Switch off your mobile device and remove the battery is removable.
- Download Official Firmware From here.
- Download Smartphone Flash Tool on your computer and extract SP Flash tool. You’ll see the folder and options mentioned in below Screenshots.
- Navigate to drivers folder and install the driver (or manually download and install vcom drivers from here)
- Open Flashtool.exe as seen in the below screenshot
- In the Sp Flash tool software. Click on Download Tab
- Click On the Scatter-loading Tab
- Locate the Scatter file from the downloaded itel firmware folder.
- Click on the Download Button to start the flashing process
- Now Connect your smartphone to computer through USB Data cable, make sure the phone is switched off before connecting to PC.
- The flashing process should now start and after finishing the installation, You’ll see A green ring.
- Now you have successfully flash/update your smartphone