Changing CID on HTC One
- The first thing you need is to know the CID of the carrier you want to migrate. Thanks to XDA member MrKongeniality, we have almost all the CID’s on the XDA thread → Click Here
- Open a command prompt in the Fastboot folder by right-clicking on the mouse in the empty space of the folder while holding the Shift key.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable and reboot your device into bootloader by typing the following command in the command prompt.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now type the following command in the Cmd to change the CID on your device:
fastboot oem writecid <CID name>
For instance, to migrate to the T-Mobile, you need to type:
fastboot oem writecid T-MOB010
- Now reboot your device using the following command:
That’s it, you have successfully changed the CID on your HTC One device.