NOTE: The below tutorial only works with the Stock ROM, firmware or Custom ROM which comes with the Scatter file in it (basically MediaTek devices).
Take a backup of your important data before using the SP Flash Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed permanently.
How To Flash Smartphone Official Firmware Or Custom Rom Using Smart Phone Flash Tool From PC Or Laptop.
- Charge your Smartphone battery up to 40% to 50%
- Backup Your Current Firmware
How To Flash Smartphone Rom Using Smart Phone Flash Tool
- Download USB Drivers for your desired Smartphone Firmware. below is the flashing process video.
- Switch off your Android device and remove the battery is removable.
- Download Official Firmware From our Website https://www.gsmhostingvip.com/
- Download Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC or Laptop and extract SP Flash tool. You’ll see the folder and options mentioned in below Screenshots
- Open Flashtool.exe
- In Sp Flash tool software. Click on Download Tab
- Click On Scatter-loading Tab
- Locate the Scatter file from the downloaded firmware folder.
- Click on Download Button to start the flashing process
- Connect your Android device with PC or laptop through USB Data cable
- Reboot your phone in the stock recovery downloaded mode
- After finishing the installation, You’ll see A green ring.