Download this stock firmware for Vivo Y11 from our website for free. It is the official factory firmware that has not been modified at all.
With this firmware (stock rom) you can fix any software-related fault on your smartphone, and most importantly un-brick your bricked device and fix hang on logo. You can also remove root access by flashing this firmware.
Before you download and flash this firmware please ensure that the phone is charged to at least 30%. This is necessary so that the flashing process is not interrupted by low battery.
Also, if you have any important data on the phone you should endeavor to backup everything before you flash this firmware. Any data left on the phone will be completely erased once flashing is done.
Firmware flashing instructions
- Download the the firmware from above link
- Copy the downloaded file to the internal storage of your phone
- Power off and reboot the phone to recovery mode (volume down + Power button).
- Once the recovery screen shows up, select Apply update from sdcard
- Select the file you have downloaded. The flashing process should now commence.
- Wait patiently for it to complete and do not interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, from recovery screen select reboot system now
- First boot usually takes a while, so be patient while it boots up.