Tecno R6S Official CDC USB Driver For Flashing Firmware
What is a Tecno Tecno R6S USB Driver?
Tecno R6 USB Driver is an important part for all android devices which allows you to easily connect Tecno R6S device or tablet through the personal computer or laptop. In other words, it is a group of more than one files or program which create a bridge between your Tecno R6S devices and the personal computer to communicate and sharing the files between each other. After properly connecting your Tecno R6S device with the personal computer via USB driver. You will be able to do many more important things.
Download Tecno R6S Official ADB USB Driver For Normal Connecting
Download Tecno R6S Official CDC USB Driver For Flashing Firmware
Download Tecno R6 Official VCOM USB Driver For Flashing Firmware
How to install Tecno R6S USB and ADB driver?
1. Extract Tecno R6 Android USB Driver on your Windows Computer.
2. Now, Open Device Manager on your Computer (to open device manager > Press Win + R to launch Run Command > In Run Command Window type devmgmt.msc and Hit OK Button).
3. Once Device Manager is Launched, Click on your Computer Name.
4. Now, Click on Action menu and Select Add Legacy Hardware.
5. In the Add Hardware Wizard, Click on Next Button.
6. Now, Select Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list (advanced)and Click on NextButton.
7. Now, under common hardware types > select on show all devices and click NextButton.
8. Now, Click on Have Disk Button > Locate the Tecno R6 Android Driver (CDC Android_Driver OR Android_VCOM_Driver) on your Computer.
9. Once your driver is listed in the blank area, click on Next to continue.
10. Now, Again Click on Next Button.
11. Now, you will be able to see Windows Security Dialog Box. Under Windows Security Dialog Box, Select Install this driver software anyway.
Now, device manager will install the Android driver on your computer (may take 1-2 minutes only).
12. Now, Click on Finish button to close the Add Hardware Wizard.
13. Below you can see the Tecno R6 Android driver is installed and listed in the device manager.
So this was our guide on How to install Android CDC Driver Manually, I hope the methods given above helped you in installing Android CDC Driver.