Download this stock firmware for Oppo F1 from our website for free. It is the official factory firmware that has not been modified at all.
With this firmware (stock rom) you can fix any software-related fault on your smartphone, and most importantly un-brick your bricked device and fix hang on logo. You can also remove root access by flashing this firmware.
Before you download and flash this firmware please ensure that the phone is charged to at least 30%. This is necessary so that the flashing process is not interrupted by low battery.
Also, if you have any important data on the phone you should endeavor to backup everything before you flash this firmware. Any data left on the phone will be completely erased once flashing is done.
|File Name||F1EX_11_OTA_901_ all_201711251117.zip|
|File Name||F1EX_11_OTA_898_ all_201705311519.zip|
Firmware flashing instructions
Once you have downloaded the stock rom update from above link, follow the instructions below to install:
- Copy the update.zip package to your phone’s storage
- Reboot the phone in recovery mode
- Select Install from SD as shown below
- Select the exact drive where you copied the firmware to (internal / external sdcard)
- Choose the update.zip file
- Flash, and wait for the process to complete