On this page, we have contained the official link to download the Elephone S7 Mini Official Firmware (Flash File) on your Computer. which can be used to download and load stock ROM on your Elephone S7 Mini.
This device runs on 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MTK6737T processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM. This device comes with 5.2 HD+ display with 1920 x 1080 pixels. It has 32 GB of internal storage.
This device brings the 13.0MP rear camera to capture ultra quality images and 5-megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies. The device runs on Android 6.0 and is powered by 2450mAh battery. It measures 144 x 68.8 x 7.6 mm (height x width x thickness). The device has all type of sensor the android device need.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: S7 Mini
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Elephone S7 Mini Official Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Elephone S7 Mini firmware, SP Flash Tool, and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Elephone S7 Mini.
|Model Name: Elephone S7 Mini||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool – MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver – MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
|Firmware – Android 6.0 (V1.1.4)||Elephone_S7_mini_V1.1.4_M_20170206.zip||834.70MB|
Guide To Install Elephone S7 Mini Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6xx_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.