On this page, we have contained the official link to download the Elephone H1 Official Firmware (Flash File) on your Computer. which can be used to download and load stock ROM on your Elephone H1.
This device runs on 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6580 processor and it comes with 1 GB of RAM. This device comes with 5 HD+ display with 720×1280 pixels. It has 8 GB of internal storage.
This device brings the 13.0MP rear camera to capture ultra quality images and 2-megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies. The device runs on Android 6.0 and is powered by 2500mAh battery. It measures 73.0 mm x 142.8 mm x 9.6 mm (height x width x thickness). The device has all type of sensor the android device need.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: H1
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Elephone H1 Official Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Elephone H1 firmware, SP Flash Tool, and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Elephone H1.
|Model Name: Elephone H1||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool – MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver – MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
|Firmware – Android 6.0 (V13)||Elephone_H1_170413_1600.zip||824.46MB|
Guide To Install Elephone H1 Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6xx_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.