On this page, we have contained the official link to download the Elephone A8 Official Firmware (Flash File) on your Computer. which can be used to download and load stock ROM on your Elephone A8.
This device runs on Quad Core MTK6580 processor and it comes with 1 GB of RAM. This device comes with a 5.0 inches HD+ IPS capacitive touchscreen with 480*854 pixels. It has 8 GB of internal storage.
This device brings Dual 5-Megapixels + 2-Megapixels front camera to capture good quality images and an 8-Megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies. The device powered by Non-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery. It has a G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, Gyro, Compass, hall, Fingerprint.
Elephone A8 is now available on the market and after release TWRP and root method, you can install lots of mods, custom ROM and much more. To keep your device safe always save Elephone A8 Stock firmware to repair. You can also update Elephone A8 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Elephone A8. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: Elephone A8
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Elephone A8 Official Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Elephone A8 firmware, mtK flash Tool, and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Elephone A8.
|Model Name: Elephone A8||Download Links:||File Size:|
|Tool- MTK Flash||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver – MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
|Firmware – Android 7.0 (Nougat)||Elephone_A8_20171010.zip||648.96MB|
Guide To Install Elephone A8 Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6xx_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.