On this page, we have contained the official link to download the Doogee S80 Official Firmware (Flash File) on your Computer. which can be used to download and load stock ROM on your Doogee S80.
This device runs on 2.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T processor and it comes with 6 GB of RAM. This device comes with a 5.99 inches FHD+ IPS capacitive touchscreen with 2160 x 1080 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage.
This device brings dual 12-Megapixels + 5-Megapixels rear camera to capture good quality images and a 16-Megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies. The device powered by Non-removable Li-Po 10080 mAh battery. It has a Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, HotKnot, G-sensor, GPS, GLONASS, PTT, SOS, OTG, Barometer, Geomagnetism, NFC, Wireless Charging and Compass in the section of GPS and Sensors.
- Android Version: Android 8.1
- Android Name: Oreo
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: Doogee S80
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Doogee S80 Official Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Doogee S80 firmware, SP Flash Tool and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Doogee S80.
|Model Name: Doogee S80||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool – MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver – MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
|Firmware – Android 8.1 (Oreo)||DOOGEE-S80-Android8.1-20180905.zip||1.36 GB|
Guide To Install Doogee S80 Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6xx_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.