On this page, we have contained the official link to download the Doogee S55 Lite Official Firmware (Flash File) on your Computer. which can be used to download and load stock ROM on your Doogee S55 Lite.
This device runs on 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6739 processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM. This device comes with a 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 720 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage.
This device brings dual 13 Megapixels + 8 Megapixels rear camera to capture good quality images and a 05-Megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies. The device powered by Non-removable Li-Po 5500 mAh battery. It has a Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, and Compass.
- Android Version: Android 8.1
- Android Name: Oreo
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: Doogee S55 Lite
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Doogee S55 Lite Official Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Doogee S55 Lite firmware, SP Flash Tool, and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Doogee S55 Lite.
|Model Name: Doogee S55 Lite||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool – MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver – MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
|Firmware – Android 8.1 (Oreo)||DOOGEE-S55_Lite-Android8.1-20180820.zip||1.31 GB|
Guide To Install Doogee S55 Lite Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6xx_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.