Download ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB630KL official stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
How to flash
- Extract the .RAW firmware from the downloaded zip package to device’ microSD card, in the root directory.
- Disconnect any USB cables connected.
- Reboot the device to recovery by pressing BOTH Power_On + Volume_Up (Hold).
- The logo “No USB connected” will show up,
- Press BOTH Volume_Down + Volume_Up.
- Select the option “SD DOWNLOAD”.
- Wait for flashing process to begin and complete